Eliminating Rats & Rodents
Rats and other rodents can contaminate food and spread disease if they find a way into your property, so at the first signs of an infestation it’s important to call in the experts. Many of our staff hold qualifications in pest control and have a wealth of experience in tackling rat and rodent problems, we can ensure that rats and rodents are safely and effectively controlled. Contact us today for advice and quotations.
Signs of a Rat Problem
Rats are more active at night, so you are likely to spot signs of their presence rather than an actual rat. Common signs that you might have a problem with rats include;
- Gnaw marks, particularly on wires, cables or items stored in the loft.
- Small dark brown droppings similar in size and shape to a grain of rice.
- Holes dug by rats for shelter and nesting.
- Nests made of shredded loft insulation, cardboard and other soft materials.
- Rub marks where dirt from rats leaves smudges on surfaces.
- Footprints and tail marks which can be seen in dusty or unused areas.
If you notice any of these signs, get in touch with our team to arrange a visit from one of our pest control experts. We provide our services in East Midlands covering Leicester, Loughborough, Market Harborough and beyond.
Quick & Effective Solutions
We offer a range of rat and rodent control solutions, including using rodenticides and entrapment methods. During a visit to your property we will assess the problem to decide the most suitable solution. We pride ourselves on working quickly and efficiently with minimal disruption to your premises, offering a professional service that you can trust.
When repeat treatment is required, you can trust our team to always offer the highest standards of service for a competitive price. With our help, rats and rodents will soon be removed from your property. To get started, contact our team for a free estimate.
We Accept Payments By...